Fast, Very Fast

The Stockholm Nobel Museum is making her world tour and it has arrived in Singapore. It will be my first day of duty at the Nobel Museum later in the morning. I have procrastinated on studying the script until this weekend and hopefully I don't stumble when the visitors ask me some strange questions. Do come and visit the Museum at the new NUS admin building; it's free for NUS students.

Time flies super super fast this semester. It feels even faster than I was on SEP. In about 5 weeks, the semester will be over. The last semester in NUS will start very soon and I predict it will be faster than ever. Blink my eyes and I will graduate next May.

I think this week will be an interesting week. Nobel Museum tour guide duty, a possible test on Wednesday, a journal club discussion on Thursday, Swedish Embassy dinner on Friday. I am looking forward to all of them!

posted byWilliam at 12:14 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment